Jake thinks that his tongue is the best thing ever!! He walks around the house with his tongue out majority of the time these pictures were of us out on a dirt road!! that is why he is helping to drive
hey, less than two weeks!!!! I was looking thismorning? and nothing has really changed. maybe over the weekend? have I told you i have been cleaning all week since Brandon has been gone, my house feels so much better. All of my closets and my fruit room and my laundry room and under my bed and the kids beds and the couches and the pantry and the fridge and my car the office, wow what a week! I love Jakes tounge, how's my girlie girl? Tell her her favorite aunt misses her!!!Love
No we're not selling our house, just needed renters for our SLC home. So when are you coming up next? I can hang out during the day on Fridays and Saturdays. Let me know!
Hey Kathryn its me tanya and I am so glad that I found your blog. The kids are so cute and your page is way cute. Come visit mine salinahallidays.blogspot.com
8 comments:
I'm glad the kids have found their tongues! That's cute! Have you gone to see Denim and Sandy's baby? He looks like a cutie on their blog.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! It makes me want some! (for a minute)
hey, less than two weeks!!!! I was looking thismorning? and nothing has really changed. maybe over the weekend? have I told you i have been cleaning all week since Brandon has been gone, my house feels so much better. All of my closets and my fruit room and my laundry room and under my bed and the kids beds and the couches and the pantry and the fridge and my car the office, wow what a week! I love Jakes tounge, how's my girlie girl? Tell her her favorite aunt misses her!!!Love
Love the camo onesie! (we have the same one haha :) did you get it at Gap Outlet? When are you guys coming up to brigham next?
No we're not selling our house, just needed renters for our SLC home. So when are you coming up next? I can hang out during the day on Fridays and Saturdays. Let me know!
Hey Kathryn its me tanya and I am so glad that I found your blog. The kids are so cute and your page is way cute. Come visit mine salinahallidays.blogspot.com
I am kind of glad that you didn't make it down here while I was gone. This way I can see you when you do come!
Hey!! You have posted forever!!! Where are you?
Post a Comment