Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LAS VEGAS

so me and my sisters and my mom all went to Vegas for a girls weekend. It was tons of fun we went to the coke place and the m&m store and went and rode the roller coaster at the new york new york and had in and out burger..it was good! we got to go and see the cirque de soilel show Mystere and it was so cool if anyone gets an opportunity to go and see one do it. We ate at some really good restaurants like pf changs, monamigabes(I have no idea how to spell it) and it was so warm, and of course we did some shopping! the whole clan
me and elvis
my sisters and mom in front of the eiffel tower
and of course the green m&m what more can I say....we were in Vegas

7 comments:

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun!! No kids?? I'll bet you guys had a great time hanging out and seeing the site together.

Brooke and Addie said...

Looks like so much fun! What an awesome idea...all moms can use a break occasionally:)

Brittany said...

I will definitely come by while I'm in Blanding!! It will be so good to see you!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey looks like you had a blast, we did about all the same things. Wasn't mystere so freaking awesome we loved it. We must have just barley missed you. Glad you had a good time.

Ashlee said...

How fun. You made me want to call up my sisters and get a girls trip going. Those sites look fun and familiar. We love trips to visit family in Vegas!!!!!

Brandon and Lori said...

hey, cute pics i look prego in one though. I'll work on getting mine updated!!! I wish it was last week!!! today in particular, the teachers think they need a half day today and a full day tomorrow off!! whats up with that!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Fun! Fun! Every girl needs a girls weekend! And I am sure you loved the warmer weather!