Now I know that this isn't the funnest present for Bill but I knew that kristen would love it and hopefully it would inspire her to have another baby......or she could just use it for a t.v. blanket but look how cute and I just want you to know that I sewed EVERY square,border, and even tied this blanket so it's very special.......BILL!


look at the cute horses and boots and hats and cactus!

MERYY CHRISTMAS!! WISH I was there with you guys!
7 comments:
Very cute blanket! I'm sorry I didn't get Kris on the internet last night, I went down a couple of times and someone was on the computer. Maybe I should have just kicked them off. I love and miss you. The party just wasn't the same without you there.
I just got finished watching The Dutchess. I so wish we would have been able to find it that night. I thought it was really good. It reminded me a little of Young Katherine.
I am so bored right now and nobody has updated their blog so I am just going to let you know how bored I am. It is amazing to think a week ago I was going crazy and then today I've already cleaned my house finished laudry and had a nap.
How is your New Year's Eve Day going? Every time I think of New Year's Day I think of Trek coming over and there being football games on all day.
Well love ya!
Howdy! I am the only one on the computer lately, is that because I have no life? How is Ave's lip? Ike is driving me crazy, he has watched Mater and the Ghostlight like 20 times in the last two days and it only lasts 7 min so he is always bugging me to turn it on for him.
What have you all been up to? Did you go to the temple the other night?
Well guess I'll go do laundry-again.
Luv ya
Look at you Kath! You are quite the quilt maker...I am impressed!
Ah-I am sad that you aren't coming to visit! It would have been so fun to see you!
Hi Kathryn, I've ventured back into the blogging world, sort of. :) Awesome blanket, I wouldn't know where to start doing that! It was good to see you for a split second on Sunday, Ave's lip looks completely better!
That is so cute!! Good job Kathryn! I'm totally impressed!
Post a Comment