Friday, April 3, 2009

Jakes 2....

I can't believe that my little boy is already 2 years old....it really does seem just like yesterday that he was born! He is getting so big and is finally in his big boy bed he has done AWESOME in it....he has never got out unless he is told that he can or if he can tell that it is light outside...and he has only fallen out once. It was pretty funny because it was like 2 a.m. and i could hear him saying mama....mama....so I went in there and all I could see were his legs poking out from underneath the bed kicking. So I pulled him out and put him back in gave him his bink and he ws right back asleep.

Jake opening his presents
Jake and his friend lindzie...and his cake

Dad lighting the candles


Jake sating CHEESE!




This was his cake I did have big and wonderful plans but I just threw this together at the last minute he loved it and wanted the tractor off so bad that we just had to sing happy birthday and get the tractor off before all his guests even arrived!




6 comments:

Abby said...

Wow that went by fast! He looks really old....I guess i havnt seen you guys for a while! Happy Birthday Jake!

Brittany said...

Great job on the cake! It's way cute! I can't believe he's two! Crazy! How are you feeling?? Do you know what you're having yet?

Brittany said...

Oops...I just read down farther on your blog and answered my own question. I forgot that you're having a girl. It's hard to keep staight all the people who are pregnant and what they're having.:)

Laici said...

Don't you just hate how fast they grow up! That cake was awesome. I think you can count any cake a success the demands attention BEFORE the guests arrive! ALSO, I love the bed story:)

Brandon and Lori said...

you didn't tell me you where back! How was your Easter? Love ya!

Ashlee said...

Hey, fun b-day party!
I wanted to let you know that we're having a little baby shower for Kelsie. My mom got word that you were coming up here this week and we'd love for you and your mom to come. It's Friday evening (April 17th) at my house in BC. Email me at ashlee_tucker@hotmail.com or leave a comment with your email and I'll let you know all the details. It would be fun to see you!!!