Friday, January 22, 2010

let it.....SNOW.....SNOW.....SNOW!!!

So we have had SO much snow..... and I LOVE IT! It is so much fun.......I don't ever remember having this much snow. But my kids think it is great and the first thing Jake did this morning was get his snow boots and say i want to go outside! he likes to climb the BIG piles
another BIG pile

Ave


my two crazy kids



this was so funny Jake wanted to go outback and I didn't wasnt the snow to come in so I picked him up and threw him out there and it went up to his belly so he got all panicky and said help me mom but then i told him I was going to tke a picture for grandpa dave and he was yelling CHEESE! then ave was like mom you are NOT throwing me!




Jakes favorite sight he likes to sit in the garage and watch the tractors moving snow





I let my dogs out of their cage and they would sink to where they could barely see






I LOVE the TREES








this is me last night i couldn't even get down to the cement







oh just thought I would throw in a picture of ads










7 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Holy cow!!! I'm so jealous. I heard about it on the news and I thought about you guys.

Anonymous said...

Holy freaking ALASKA!!! I can't believe its really Blanding!

Brittany said...

Holy crap! That's a lot of snow! Blanding has never had that much snow right? I heard it's been all over the news.

Janice Twitchell said...

good to see you guys yesterday, your kids are so big now!! what's your email and I'll invite you to the fam blog. my email is janicetwitchell@hotmail.com

Ashlee said...

Kathryn,
Are you kidding!!! I'd love for you to make me a blanket. My mom and I went looking for fabric just for a little reciving blanket I'm crocheting around the edges and we kept talking about the blanket you made for Kelsie. It was the cutest I've ever seen.

Ashlee said...

I can't believe you've had that much snow! We don't have any- maybe an early spring :)

kurt and ash said...

Thats right, your little girl is Averie! I like how you spell it! I decided to stick with the standard and do a y... i'll probably wish later on that I would have been more daring! :)

I cant beleive how much freakin snow you guys have! Im actaully jealous! It looks so fun! :)