her length was 26 inches....50%
so all in all she is doing well.
But a couple of weeks ago she got tubes in her ears cause she couldn't get rid of her ear infections.
brown eyes!
yum that was good!



A couple of things that she has been up to.......She started walking at about 11 months, She shakes her head no and yes depending on what she wants.
she says hi, bye, shoes,mom, dad, O for uh-oh,ball, ssssss for snake, oooo for cow, and spits for horse.
She LOVES her sleep, and LOVES to scream taught by aunt Nicole! She is just so much fun but has a HUGE ATTITUDE! but we LOVE her LOTS!
5 comments:
IT MAKES ME SAD I MISS THAT KIND OF STUFF LIVING SO FAR AWAY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. LOVE TO MY CUTE LITTLE NIECE.
She is such a little cutie!! No surprise there....you & Shawn have some of the cutest kids EVER! I can't believe she's already one and talking and I've never even met her.:(
Hey, those are some great photos. Who is your photographer?
She is so stinking cute. And I did not teach her to scream....ok, maybe a little bit I did.
That is one darling baby!!
What an adorable 1 year old! She looks so big! When did that happen?!? Tell her to stop growing already!!
Post a Comment