Monday, November 8, 2010

Shipping....both of them!

Well I know I have been a slacker but I am finally getting to some Oct. posts! Of course these are in the wrong order but thats just how I do things! The first 2 weeks we spent at the Colorado ranch...got those cows shipped and then came home and started rounding up all of our cows for the ranch that we just bought last year! I think I saw Shawn a total of like 10 hours(awake time) the whole month:) Shippimg went well and our cows were pretty dang big:) thats the way we like them! Here is an overload of pictures. The day we shipped our cows was also Aves b-day so this is a picture of Ave in her new birthday outfit from grandma!


Shawn and the buyer checking out the cows.


Ave and Jake riding Nash



Dad and Ads riding woodrow.




Aspyn enjoying her watermelon





I think Adison ate 5 pieces all by herself!






The kids thought it was the greatest thing to be put in the cow truck







Cooper got kicked out of the coral because this isn't the day to get the cows...
She was a little sad!

What does someone need me?



Jake wants a cow truck as soon as he is old enough to drive one!




Most of us got the 24 hour flu while we were there......that was fun?!


The girls all put on a program and this was the half time entertainment


the pyramid

I was so happy that we spotted these becuase I always hear that they are around but have never seen them.
Wow that was a long post and I still have Aves' birthday party and HALLOWEEN I will get on it........... probably tomorrow:)













No comments: