Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Averies birthday!

decorating door handles
Well I can't believe that my little Ave is 7. That is just CRAZY to me! We had a busy month.....and this week was one of the busiest weeks of them all! My Parents came which was tons of fun, they usually are always here for averies birthday and I don't know what we will do without them while they are gone. We got Broken I's cows shipped(pictures to come) and then Ave got to have a friend party. The girls started out decorating door hangers,then they had lunch which consited of pizza and fruit, then we opened presents, decorated cupcakes, and ended with a treasure hunt. They were all so cute and I am glad that I had my mom here to help 

Then they took turns jumping on the tramp


This was one of Aves cute presents.....Jake thought it was funny to put it on and chase the girls around growling like a bear!

No comments: