The day Wyatt turned one month I could tell that he was maybe not feeling his best. He wasn't eating as well as he usually did and he was sleeping a ton not even wanting to wake up to eat. His breathing seemed fine but I knew that Adison and Jake had been hacking like crazy so I was a little nervous. Sunday we was still kind of the same but he had been coughing a little. Sunday night was kind of a rough night so I took him in Monday morning and he tested positive for RSV. Since he was so little they put him in the hospital to watch him, we were there for 2 nights and came home Wednesday morning. Thursday morning I could tell he was having a hard time breathing so I took him to the clinic and his oxygen levels were way down so they called my doctor and he put him on oxygen but luckily just at home! It was a rough couple of days but he is doing so AWESOME now. We love him so much and the kids are so good to him. At his one month he weighed 9 lbs 8 oz which was like the 50% and he was only like in the 5% for height hopefully he will get taller when hes a little bigger but that might not be in his genetics.

![]() |
| oh the oxygen made him so mad! |
![]() |
| nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! |
![]() |
| This was taken on his one month birthday.....March 17, 2012 |






No comments:
Post a Comment