 |
| she cut a nice mullet |
On Sunday we were just hanging out, the kids were playing so nice and Shawn was so sick. Shawn finally went to our room to lay down and have a nap, I sat down to read and when I got up to make dinner Ave was like "Mom look at Adisons hair." I looked but from where I was it just looked like it was matted down. Then Ave said "Mom look in the garbage can." There I saw a lot of hair sitting on top of all the trash. I went over and looked at Ads hair and she had cut it randomly everywhere! Some places were cut clear to her head and others were left really long. I won't lie I cried a little bit! She has been growing her hair for 3 years and it had just got to where I could put ponies in it, but I know it is just hair and it will grow back! I took her to Stephanie Jacks the next day and we had to cut it all off. Stephanie kept telling her "now you look just like your aunt Michele." After the haircut we went to show Shawn and he said "oh Ads what did you do?" She happily replied "dad I look like Michele." When we got home she was looking in the mirror and she got a little sad and said "mom I don't like my hair to look like Micheles. I want it in pigtails!" It is cute though and it will grow out EVENTUALLY!
 |
| And some sweet bangs! |
 |
| the new due! |
I sure do LoVe her though!
No comments:
Post a Comment