Monday, June 24, 2013

Cottonwood and Birthday

My kids LOVE cottonwood in the spring! They love to look for tadpoles or frog eggs or just play in the water. It is one thing that Shawn can get them to do pretty easily and slip in a little cowboy work too! There were tadpoles everywhere this day but they were to tiny to do anything with.The kids had fun catching them and putting them back.




I am probably a failure but I think this is the only picture I took on Jakes birthday. In my defense it was a really busy weekend. We branded all our cows on his birthday, and did an easter egg hunt, and we had cousins and aunts and uncles here too. It was a lot of fun though! Jake wanted chinese food on his birthday so I made orange chicken, lettuce wraps, and egg rolls. Jake is getting so big I can't believe that he is already 6! He is such a sweet, tender hearted boy, but he does love to bug his sisters to NO end! He is doing really well at learning to read and his teacher said he has really great handwriting. He is a home body and loves his mom and dad! We sure do LOVE him lots!

No comments: