Friday, December 7, 2007

our family

We have now started a blog. Just to update you on our family we just finished a new house and moved in. Shawn is working at the detention center working as a youth counselor. I am a stay at home mom and loving it. I have two kids Averie is the oldest she is 3 years old and a princess!! Shawn is a little nervous about having a girly girl but she loves to ride our horses and play with the animals. Jake is 8 months old and crazy just like his sister was. He is already trying to walk and has taken a couple steps. He is always happy and I couldn't ask for better kids.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Hey cute blog!!! Thanks for letting me know it was up and going!!!! Jerk:) Jake is so big, I dont even recognize him!!! Cute family picture, when was that taken? call me we need to talk!

Sandi said...

Cute blog! Whoever helped you set that up must be pretty cool:)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Fof!!! Yay--you started one up (with help ;)). It is so good to see you and your CUTE family! Are you going to be in BC for Christmas? We need to see each other if you are!

Kathryn said...

yea I finally started one...with a little help now we will see if I can update it by myself!!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey Kathryn, I haven't seen you forever. Your family is so cute. I am so excited to keep in touch. I added you guys as a contact.

Brittany said...

I am so excited you found me!! I have not seen or talked to you in way too long!! I have never even seen Jake until now. You guys have such a cute family! Avery is getting so big! She looks just like an Ivins.:) We are going to be in Blanding for about 2 days during the Christmas break. My parents are going up to Ian and Adrienne's for Christmas so most of our time will be spent there and Tooele.

Ashlee said...

Kathryn Neeley-Isn't it fun how you can go to one persons blog and click, click, and click again and I found you!!!! How fun! Your kids are absolutely adorable. It looks like you guys are doing great. I can't believe how much our lives have changed since I was looking out for you and Amberlee at SUU. Merry Chrismas!
Ashlee Tucker (Romer)