Well I had shawn give jake his first haircut....it was like 2 weeks ago but i have been busy! his hair was so funny because it was so long on top and on the sides it was all short so we shaved it so it's all about the same length....he can only hold still for so long but he did pretty good. i was all sad after it was done though because he looked so BIG!
The before picture
during....
still sitting still
and the after ...he had to look in the mirror and see how good looking he is!
and just a cute picture cause Ave was feeling left out!
The before picture
during....
still sitting still
and the after ...he had to look in the mirror and see how good looking he is!
and just a cute picture cause Ave was feeling left out!
7 comments:
What a cute little guy! He looks so handsome with his new haircut!
When they get their first haircut, its like they really arent babies anymore huh!! Its way cute. And are you ready for the big race.....I am excited to run with ya!
Amberlee you are not running with us! You are way to skinny to run next to us, and probably way to fast, you will make me look like a fat slow elephant. (sorry foff I am only speaking for myself). You are really slow on the pictures, ya know how I know? Cause I already saw Jake and his new haircut and I live 400 miles away! I am home with a sick kid today Ike has the barfies. Hope you have a better day than me.
Kathryn, he is the cutest little boy! I am so excited that you are coming to run the race, it will be so fun to see you. I have been sick and haven't been running so we will see how it goes.
Lori you and Kath will probably finish before me, so I am the one that should me worrying about the race!
I will be in Utah the 13th-18th. Isaac's brother is getting married on the 15th but I will be in BC on the 14th. Will you be there then? We should have a reunion!!!
You've got such cute kids Kathryn! Isn't it funny how much kids love looking in the mirror! Vanity starts young huh!
Post a Comment