Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well my little boy is already one. It's a little sad because this year has seriously just flown by! He is so fun and is just a trouble maker, he gets into anything and everything and is so good at clapping his hands and waving bye bye. We have definatley had some rough times but he such a happy little chap....and what can I say he seriously loves his mom:) He didn't know how to blow but he did try and put it out with his hands!
this is his crocidile cake that me and his aunt steph made....I must say that I was pretty proud of this cake seeming that I am not the best baker!
This was on his real birthday(sunday) but we didn't celebrate with everyone until monday.
yummmmm....he ate 2 whole cupcakes and didn't even get that messy!

this was after the party he LOVES this chair and his balloon!
WE LOVE YOU JAKERS!

11 comments:

Brandon and Lori said...

I love the cake! How cute, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! How time flys,did mom and dad come? I haven't talked to anyone latley. Love you!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! I can't believe he's already 1!!! Hey, you did a really good job on that cake!! It is so cute!!

Tai and Joe said...

Happy Birthday Jake, he is so freaking handsome. Birthday's are always more fun for the kids. You did an amazing job on the cake. Good Job!

Brooke and Addie said...

Happy Birthday! And wow on the cake Fof!

Felicia said...

I am seriously impressed! Way to go on the cake! Happy Birthday Jake, don't drive your mom crazy!

Abby said...

Dang Kath! I wasnt expecting anything that fancy when you were explaining the cake to me! Happy b-day Jake!

Laici said...

You really did do an awesome job on that cake! You ought to post it on http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com. That's where I learned how to do Jacelyn's Dora cake. I love the picture of Jake lounging in his chair. So cute!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Love the cake! I can't believe he is one! That means it is time for another baby, right?
Yeah---I want to come play softball with you in July! Seriously...how far is it to Blanding from Mesa? I'll mapquest it. :)

Ashlee said...

AHH!!! 1 already? He's such a cutie just chillin in his chair, like he knows he rules that house. Bossy is one this month, too. I didn't know they were that close. You just set the bar pretty high with your cake-I was going to be a wimpy mom and just buy one.. But now I think I'll try something creative like that.

Heats said...

Props to you and Steph on the cake. Much more creative than I could've done. I skipped the cake part on Livvy's b-day. (yeah, I know I am a bad mom) I love first birthdays!!

Shelly & Danny said...

Look at you, your so domestic with the baking stuff :) Jake is adorable, I think he looks like Avery. By the way, the cake I made, all frosting. Individual little stars of frosting, which I made, and squeezed onto the cake. I'm so proud of myself if you couldn't tell :)