Well I know that these are a little late but I have been busy....busy....busy! My GREAT parents came on may 28 and helped us do our sprinkler system which I am so excited for because I want grass so bad the dirt that comes in my house is just plain crazy! My mom brought my niece and averies cousin ellie...she is just 6 months older than ave and they have tons of fun....but after 4 days they were ready for a little break:) Thanks mom and dad...hopefully soon we will have everything planted and growing!
Ellie and Ave after church
man it's a little hard to get them both looking
part of the sprinklers
we have had the deere running around our yard
Jake thinks that he is pretty handy with the shovel!
Ellie and Ave after church
man it's a little hard to get them both looking
part of the sprinklers
we have had the deere running around our yard
Jake thinks that he is pretty handy with the shovel!
7 comments:
Hey, I think you should know you can hardly see the words on your page. They are to light. I could read it but anyone else (mom) is going to have a hard time. Is the grass planted? It is rainy here today and yesterday and I am having a really hard time doing anything. My house is a mess and my kids have had alot longer than an hour to play their playstation and xbox, I am such a bad mom. But they seem happy with my lack of enthusiasm. Well love ya have a better day than me.
Cute pictures! Averie is so cute!! That will be nice to get your yard in!!
What a fun project, eh? That's so fun that Averie and your niece are so tight! So ya I am a huge slacker with the blogging thing. We've been doing good, Ryan turned 32 (don't tell)!!! And he's getting more gray hair (snif snif). I don't get done with work till the end of the month, then I go back for two weeks in July...then I will have a wonderful break. Are you coming up for the 4th? If so we should get together!
Yeah for getting a yard! Did you get to plant this weekend?
Never mind about your letters being to light, I just hadn't let it load all the way. It's sunny today!!!!! I just saw that another storm was coming though. I just haven't talked to you for awhile. Love Ya
Yeah for sprinklers and yeah for parents who help put them in!!:) It will be so nice to have grass!!
Avery is so cute.. I think she looks just like you! Congrats on getting the sprinkler system in.. I bet that was quite the job.
Post a Comment