Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Well I didn't really do anything for fathers day because we were at our ranch on colorado. but i thought that since i didn't do anything for fathers day, his birthday, or our anniversary I would just list 30 things that I love about him!1. I love that he makes me want to be a better person. 2. I love that he is such a GREAT dad. 3. I love that he is a kid at heart and will play things like ariel,& eric just to make his little girl happy 4. I love that he is a HOT cowboy 5. I love that he is such a hardworker I know that he would do anything to support our family 6. I love that he would do anything for his family 7. I love that everyone calls him the horse whisperer.....and he really is so good with them 8.I love that he is so good with money...and knows how to save and spend 9. I secretly love that he is addicted to mt.dew it just seems like they go together 10. I love that he would do anything for me
11. I love that he would do anything for his kids
12. I love that he is strong in the church
13. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder
14. I love that he served a mission....and talks about it all the time telling me stories, and how much he loved the people.
15. I love that he speaks spanish...and can tell me what people are saying.
16. I love that he is so smart...especially in math because that is my worst subject and he helps me with it if I need it.
17. I love that he will watch some of the shows I do like american idol...and even kinds of likes them even though he won't admit it.
18. I love his hazel eyes that are always changing
19. I love that he teaches me new things everyday.
20. I love that he is always wanting to be outside doing something...unless there is an important game on.
21. I love that he supports me in all the new things I try like my running.
22. I love that at night he likes to just sit with me and watch t.v.( this is my favorite part of the day)
23. I love that he shows concern for me and our kids when I tell him things
24. I love that he gets so excited for things...like the world champion coyote contest...he is such a nerd.
25. I love his big teeth
26. I love the way we met
27. I love how cool he thought he was when we met
28. I love that he is such a good guy and would try and help anyone that needed it.
29. I love that he loves his dogs
30. I LOVE HIM...all of him!!!

Happy late father's day babe! WE love you so much!

5 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

What a sweet post. It almost sounds like we fell in love with the same guy...they have a lot of the same great qualities! I will email you soon!

Brandon and Lori said...

ohhh! how sweet! i am also proud of you for updating your blog. i'm sorry mom said ike was so good, i guess i'm just a better mom. call if you need any advice.

Brittany said...

I love it that Bryce speaks spanish too because anytime we're around hispanics that are speaking spanish and they don't think we understand he tells me what they're saying.:) He seriously loves hispanic people because of his mission! That was a cute post! Did you make Sean read it??

Brittany said...

We definitely need to go running some time! I usually go with my mom in the mornings. You should come with us! I am not a good runner though, I'll just warn you now!:)

Heats said...

That is so sweet! You make a cute couple!