Ave had fun playing with the puppies and riding to. If you can believe it I rode a horse for a couple of hours which was fun for the most part:) we had tons of family and friends there, played lots of games, and watched lots of movies. I know there are a ton of pictures but this is just one week i was sad i left my camera when we went to the forest which is a bummer cause it was so pretty up there! the night we got home ave woke up and vomited all over my bed so that was fun. But everyone is healthy now and we are off on our new adventure!
The cowboys getting the cows
my 3 little horse riders

Jake looking at all the cows!
Grandpa Keith showing ave how to chip dried cement out of a wheelbarrow
this is all the cows looking for their babies....but they are on the trucks
this is ave on 3rd base
field baseball is fun
this is hobbs....she loves to play baseball too:)
I love this picture I told the kids that it was time to go and eat and Ave was like "mom I will help Jake up the BIG hill"
they really do love eachother!and this is my cat hunter....I am not kidding if this kid sees a cat he doesn't rest until it is caught

this was the BIG day the day we sent all the babies on their way and Jake so wanted to help

but mainly he just scared me...I kept thinking that he was going to get kicked
4 comments:
Looks like quite the stay at the ranch! I think Jake's going to want to be a cowboy just like his dad when he grows up.:)
That looks like fun out on the range! You tell me a good time for you to have the shower.
Wow, looks like fun! Sorry I missed it! :)
I'm wishing it was last Friday right now! All those pictures are so cute of my little people on the ranch. Love ya. Hope your having fun with mom and dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AVERIE!!!!!
Post a Comment