Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

I can't believe that my little girl is 4 years old! it seriously seems like yesterday that she was born. October 21....well actually the 20 was one of the longest days of my life. Ave was born at 12:46 a.m. and she wasn't easy to get here, but she is so worth every second of that day and night! here are some of my favorite pictures of when she was little. this is Ave when she was 1 week old....this was what I dressed her in for Halloween
this was Ave at 2 months on her blessing day
she was around 1 1/2 here and so cute
these picutres are from her birthday party. My parents came down Sun. and we had her party on Mon. even though her birthday wasn't until Tues.


here is her cake
somewhat of a family picture
here is Ave on her birthday as we were walking her to school! she is so good at riding her bike and hasn't had training wheels since she was like 3 and a half.

and here is Jake in the stroller pushed by grandpa....he loves his stroller! I had some other cute pictures but I accidentally deleted them so I will have to post them later!

6 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

Aww, she is so cute. Cash was s little cow his first Halloween too. Her cake looks great too!!

Felicia said...

Holy cow, 4 years old already! Looks like you guys had a good time. So Friday after thanksgiving sounds great! Just tell me when and where.

Noelle said...

She's such a cutie! I had my baby last Tuesday, so I guess her and Ave share a birthday.

Abby said...

Hey I need you to e-mail me your phone numbers, cuz yesterday when we got back from California, My cell phone got washed with all the dirty clothes, so now I dont have a phone again!!!!! Arrgh!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Ave! Looks like she had a good birthday. We were just talking about you guys with Josh and Jayme last night. We miss you! Come visit???

Sandi said...

Yes, we have room! That will be so fun. Hopefulle you guys can come. Let me know when you know so I can tell Brooklyn. She would be so excited.