Well a couple of weekends ago we went to a horse sale in Arizona and on our way home we stopped at the Grand Canyon it was a lot of fun! Shawn had never been there and I hadn't been there since I was 9 years old so it was cool to see. WE drove home Sun. and Jake started throwing up an hour before we got home but thankfully he never threw up in the car.....so monday he was still throwing up and I had a ton of laundry and then tues. Ave satrted throwing up so last week was to busy to post so this post is kind of large but enjoy!


Ave and her dad looking at the BIG canyon as ave would say


it's a little hard to get a good family picture


Ave LOVES to climb trees!


oh brotherly love

me and nicole!

This is at the horse sale he was a little thirsty!

it's a good thing there is always dirt at horse sales

and this is from the sledding trip over the holidays this is Ave with her uncle Tyler

we had a few sleds behind the truck

again Jake at the horse sale

and this is how we sled! NO hills?
9 comments:
Yeah, does the throwing up ever stop? Each one of my kids took their turn over the weekend. Love it!
Those Grand Canyon pictures are awesome. I don't think Denim has ever seen it either. What's up with these Blanding boys?
Cute Pics! I know what you mean about the getting a good fam pic!!!
How fun! Your kids are getting so big! So next week sounds great. Eli is on a horrible schedule so...anytime!
I want to go to a horse sale. sounds fun. Is it like an auction? Anyway, the kids look adorable, as always! They're really getting big!
I love your cute family picture at the top!! I don't think I've ever been to the Grand Canyon. I'll have to go sometime. I think I'd appreciate it more now than when I was a kid.
Ah, I am stilled bummed that you were in AZ and I didn't see you! Looks like you had fun though! Sledding behind a truck looks better than hiking up a big hill!
I told Jen but she didn't seem to happy. We had fun at lunch wish you could have come. I'm really tired and Aydan has his friend party but I'll call you tomorrow.
Love Ya
That would work better for me too. This week is a busy one for us too. Just gimme a call and let me know what day you are planning on coming. And you better call me after that ultrasound!
You know what's crazy, I was born and raised here and have never seen the Grand Canyon either. I really should venture out, those pictures look amazing. Haven't seen you forver, now that I'm not in good ol' 7th ward. We should try to get together some time, I think it would be fun!
Post a Comment