
Friday, January 30, 2009
When it rains it pours!
well we have had a busy couple of days on Wed. me and Jake loaded up and drove to moab to get his ears checked....the audiologist said that he had a lot of negative pressure in his ears which is like when we change altitudes and our ears need to pop well that is how he feels all the time. so he said that as long as he was progressing in his language and doesn't get anymore ear infections than he should be okay otherwise we should get tubes! So on my way home I was about 15 minutes away Shawn called and said hey where are you? I told him I was about 15 min. away and he said GOOD! I asked him why and he told me that he thought Ave had broken her arm.....so I called the doctors office and they said bring her right away! so when I got there they were doing X Rays.......anyway it was broken they sent us to the hospital and put Ave under so that they could set her bone.......we got home later that night and put the kids to bed then at about 2:30 I heard Jake so I went in to see what his problem was and he couldn't breath...he had croup so me and him hung out on the couch and outside until 5:30 in the morning until he finally went to sleep. we then went to the doctor got some shots and some antibiotic for YES an ear infection and took some more X-RAYS of Aves arm then I dropped Ave off at school and Jake at my mother-in-laws and went to my ultra-sound to find out that we are having another........................GIRL!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh my poor Ave! I love you. Brandon laughed and said "that poor guy" when I told him about your girl.
????
So sad for your kids. I am also sad you are having a girl, someone needs to have a boy with me so he can have some friends j/k. Congratulations! What did Averie do to break her arm.
Yay a girl! Avery will be so thrilled. How did she break her arm?
So Sorry about your bad day! How exciting about the little girl!! I am so excited!!
Holy Crap!! You guys are busy!! I am so excited that you are having another baby. For some reason I didn't even know you were prego. Anyway congrats!! Sorry about Ave's arm and Jake's ears. Major bummer!!!
Congratulations!!! I didn't know you're pregnant!! Yay!! If she's even half as cute as Ave she'll be gorgeous! That's so exciting!! I'm sorry about Jake being sick and Avery's broken arm.:( That's a lot to deal with!
Yay for another baby in the group! Boo for broken arms and ear infections.
Congratulations! When are you due? How fun!
Oh Kathryn! Life with kids is always crazy, but your life went above and beyond last week! Poor Ave, she looks to be in good spirits though! And poor Jake. Jacelyn had to have 2 sets of tubes in her ears, she finally grew out of it! And lastly, who knew you were pregnant! How exciting. I'm sure she will be another beautiful girl. Let me know if I can ever help you out. Seriously.
Wow! you have had an evenful few days. Congrats on the new little one. How fun that it is a girl.
OOH!! Poor Aves! She is one tough cookie. I am excited you are having another girl! I'll bet Avery is so excited. Olivia wants me to have a girl so bad. Hang in there - there is always a rainbow at the end of the storm. ha ha!
Post a Comment