Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Well I thought that I better tell my mom happy mothers day........I really don't tell her thanks enough! Thanks for being such a GREAT mom and grandma. My mom really has done so much for me throughout my life thanks for helping me become the mom that I am, for teaching me the values that mean so much to me in my life! Thanks for letting me be the irresponsible, fun-loving girl that I was when i could be:) you are the greatest! It doesn't hurt that you have the BEST 5 daughters that you could ask for!

awe we are all so beautiful:)



and Thanks for being such a great grandma...both my kids love you and we are so thankful for you! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!




1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awwwwe, mother's are great aren't they?? I love my mommy too and it really does help that they have such wonderful daughters huh?:)