Well I might have the best parents ever but since my dad is retired they came to blanding for a couple of days to help me get ready for the baby......and this is what we did....its Jakes new room and I think the paint turned out so good! i will have to post more pictures when it's ALL done but I was just so excited!



Ave graduated from her 2 year of preschool and still has 1 more to go:)

her marching in

Ave and Jake

isn't she cute?!

the other day a guy came to move our dirt and he let Jake help him.....I think Jake was in Heaven I went out there like 4 times and he would never come with me

WOW look at this sweet outfit!

Jake found a tractor at farm days but this is as close as he came to getting in it

enjoying ice cream

thats a BIG pig

cute little chicken

and a little bunny........every other year they do a thing in blanding called farm days and it is a lot of fun the Ivins ranch is in charge of the petting zoo and we always go to "help" but it's a lot of fun!

WOW what a cowboy!

getting some cows
8 comments:
I love Jake's room! It looks so good!
Avery is so cute. Brooklyn told me yesterday she misses Avery a lot. Hopefully we will see you all soon. Oh, and sweet outfit Jake. Are those high heels?:)
Jake's room looks amazing. Good job! Are you doing a nursery for the babe?
I think they have little animal days or something in BC. If I went I'd probably swell all over my body. Dang allergies.
Super cute kids!
Wow, Jake's room is going to be awesome. I love those colors and the paint looks very professional! Gotta love parents:) Ave looks very cute in her little graduation gown! Which preschool does she go to? Jacelyn starts next year and I am trying to figure it all out. Only one more month til baby girl is here, yay! How iws it going? If you ever need a break, I can take your very cute kids with me:)
Cute room, cute kids, cute cowboy!
Glad you made it.
Way cute paint job on Jake's room! Your parents are sweet to come help. Is it already almost time for baby?? I also love Jake's high heels in the picture. Very cute! I will probably come to Blanding once or twice this summer and I will try my darndest to stop by and see you. I'm serious!:)
Jakes room looks so great. I love the paint colors.. that is really creative. I read your blog whenever you post but I haven't left you a comment for a while. Your kids are really cute. Hunter is always wearing girls shoes too.. funny boys!
Oh, I like Jake's room! Can you send your parents down here to paint for me? I love that they put Ave in the little cap and gown :)
So, how is the pregnancy going? When is the new little one getting here?
Hey! How in the heck are you? I am so glad I found you on here. Your kids are getting so big...they are so cute!
Post a Comment