Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adison, Allie, or Hadlie?

Well she is here......She was born Wednesday June 10.... She was 6lbs 12oz......and 20 inches long. We aren't exactly sure what her name is yet but those at the top are the ones we are thinking about. Names are rough! The labor was painful she was turned sideways and didn't want to drop and here in blanding there aren't those nice things called epidurals! But she is such a nice baby and I hope that doesn't wear off after her first week:) she looks a TON like Ave
Ave and Jake like her a lot!


right after she was born she was wide awake


this is where Shawn sat for the majority of the delivery



the big and little sis




20 comments:

Noelle said...

So cute! I can definitely see Ave in her, especially in the profile picture. Cute names too!

Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations!! She is beautiful!! I am glad you and baby are healthy. Good luck with the name choosing!!

Felicia said...

Um..I like Allie, just because I know a few Adisons and Hadlee's. But she is so cute and I'm glad she is healthy! A family of five now, crazy!

Kayela said...

Congratulations. I am so excited that she is here. Keith told Terri she either weighed 6lb 12 oz or 12 lb 6 oz. Isnt funny how mens minds work. I guess a 12lb 6 oz would be possible for me. I wasnt that far away. I hope she stays a good baby for you.

Anonymous said...

I love those names! I vote Hadlee, but the others are just as cute. Gives me ideas for my baby girl! Choose soon because I might steal one of them when my baby comes! Just teasing. Sorta. lol She is adorable, and you can TOTALLY see Ave in her.

Brittany said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! She does look a lot like Avery in the pictures! So cute! My name vote is Hadlie cause it's super cute and a little different. But all those names are cute, you can't go wrong with any of them. She was born on Tenli's birthday and if I would have known I would have come by. I was in Blanding all week.:( That's what I get for being lame and not stopping by huh?:)

Abby said...

What a little Ave! She is way cute, and I am voting for Allie. She looks like one :) Ya three kids is tough, but so much fun. Good luck with keeping a good little sleeper;)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Oh! I want to hold her!!! She is a cutie! Congrats! Hopefully I can meet her soon :)

Tiffany P. said...

Good Job Kathryn. She is soooo cute. I especially love the picture of her wide awake, that is so funny! How fun for your cute little family.

Sandi said...

Congrats! She is sooo cute! She does look a lot like Ave. Sorry to hear hear it was a painful labor:( Hope she's treating you good!

Rydgd said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congrats on the new little one! can't wait to hear "who" she is!

Brooke and Addie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Ashley and Devan said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!
I think Allie would be a cute fit. I love all the names though.. you really can't go wrong.

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! She's super cute. Of course I love the name Adison but I also love the name Hadlie. Good luck figuring out which one she is!

Laici said...

YAY! Kathryn she is adorable!! You done good :) Sorry to hear about the labor being rough, that could not have been fun without an epidural. So worth it, I'm sure! Congratulations! Good luck with the name, they are all cute :) I might lean towards Hadlie, but you really can't go wrong, especially with such an adorable little girl!

Shelly & Danny said...

Yay!! She's here! Look at Shawn, he's a pro at this, no wonder he looked so calm and collected. I love the name Hadley, so cute. But I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect.

Brandon and Lori said...

Wow, she does look just like Ave! How cute! I'm so sad I'm not there with you.
Brandon and Jack got sick yesterday and the rest of us aren't even better yet. It must be highly contagious cause we were only with Ayd for 1 hour before he went to Susan's. He came home with it and Susan is now sick to.
So be happy I am not there.
I'm thinking of you and hope your doing good. Love you.

Clint and Whit Smith said...

Congratulations. She is a doll. I'm glad to hear everything went well and that she is a healthy baby. Sorry you missed out on the epiduraL!

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! Congrats! she is beautiful. All your kids are so cute. I like Adison. Good luck picking a name.

Erin said...

She is so cute. I bet Jake is just loving her to pieces. All those names are cute, (of course I think that). Good luck on choosing one. Well, you probably already have, I have been gone for a week.