Friday, June 5, 2009

waiting and hanging

well around here we are just "patiently" waiting for this little girl to join our family! i am so uncomfortable and wish she would just come...... we haven't been doing much just hanging out outside since it has been so nice, eating a lot of snow cones and I finally got some trees around my house planted! here is my autumn blazed maple that i love
these pictures don't go in the order I wanted to but it was so funny because I let Ave run through the sprinklers the other day and at first Jake didn't want anything to do with it but by the end this was him...he was lovin it!

here is both the varmits running


this is Jake on his hog



and this was a little while after Ave had been running through them...Jake would stand just near enough that they would get him a little bit.
next time I post though it should be about a little girl who doesn't have a name yet but hopefully will by the time I post!





5 comments:

Brittany said...

When IS this little girl going to get here?? In the mean time just enjoy the sleep you're getting right now.....well, actually you probably aren't getting much sleep because you're uncomfortable. Am I right??

Kayela said...

Only about a week left, right? I am so excited to see your cute little baby. Good luck!

Heats said...

Hang in there! I am 8 weeks left and I am not sure it can get much worse. But it will! I am excited to see the new babe!!!

Danelle said...

I don't know why you don't have a name yet...um, hello? Danelle!

Or Ruthie.

I can't wait to see the new little critter. Good luck. Call if you need a sitter for the other varments.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Can't wait to see her! Many pictures will need to be posted when she gets here--good luck!