WOW! Long time no blog but of course summer is busy for everyone....and a brand new baby makes it a lot busier! The last week of July we went to San Diego with ALL of shawns family...the trip was given to us for Christmas by grandma and grandpa and it was a lot of fun! We stayed in a big house right by the beach in Oceanside and spent A LOT of time at the beach, the boys played a lot of 500, football,and boogie boarding. The kids loved to play in the sand and catch sand crabs, And the women liked to sit on chairs and chat and play in the ocean too! We went to Sea World, The san diego zoo, the wild animal park and the adults were kind of sad because the temple was closed for cleaning but we took the kids on Sunday and walked around the grounds...it is such a pretty temple!
This is Ave at Sea World looking at the penguins
I should have flipped this but forgot to

This is what Adison did most of the trip she was such a GOOD baby!
This is Ave at Sea World looking at the penguins
I should have flipped this but forgot to
This is what Adison did most of the trip she was such a GOOD baby!







3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! How was it with three kids? I've heard that it's harder once you get past 2 because you have more kids than parents.:) Adison is adorable! She looks a lot like Avery to me.
Looks like a fun time. Your little Addi has Shawns lips your nose. At least in the picture. I've been kicked off the TV, cause Jack, Ayd, and Cam are watching a movie. Maybe if I feel like it I'll update mine. Luv Ya
Glad you had a good trip - and of course baby was good- she's an angel! so glad I got to meet and get to know you at Colorado! Rydge still talks about his friend Avery at the ranch. Take care!
Post a Comment