We got a pool a while back and I never got to posting the pictures....but here is Ave in our little pool that has already blown away. It was kind of fun to watch it get blown away though!
but I love this picture of Jake & Ave they are such posers

And Adison is getting so big she is starting to smile and I love it but it's kind of hard to catch on camera! she loves Ave and Jake and if they are around will only look at them....she is such a good sleeper she usually goes to sleep at 10:00 and wakes up around 4:30 to eat and then goes right back to sleep until about 7:30. We are definately are glad that she came to our family!

but I love this picture of Jake & Ave they are such posers
And Adison is getting so big she is starting to smile and I love it but it's kind of hard to catch on camera! she loves Ave and Jake and if they are around will only look at them....she is such a good sleeper she usually goes to sleep at 10:00 and wakes up around 4:30 to eat and then goes right back to sleep until about 7:30. We are definately are glad that she came to our family!

11lbs 4 oz 75th percentile
she has grown to a long
23 3/4 inches 50th percentile
and for some reason her head circumfrence is in the
90th percentile she must take after her smart mother!

8 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't decide who she looks like most...she is gorgeous!
No she takes after her smarter Aunt Lori! Called you today to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Figured your off having fun. Love You and hope your day has been fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day!
Sorry I missed you on your way back through AZ! I would have loved to see you and your family! Her 2 month stats are almost identical to Adlee's. Adlee has put on a few pounds since then as you saw in her latest pic's ;)
Cute! She is getting sooo big already! You have 3 of the cutest kids EVER!!! Did you know that?:)
Ya I'll be at peach days...probably just Saturday. Let me know when you want to get together!
Hey Kathryn! I'm coming to Blanding tomorrow and will be there all week (well, until Friday) and would love to take some pictures of Addie! As long as you understand I am super amateur and just pretend like I know what I'm doing :) But you can call me at my mom's or I'll call you next week and see if there's a time that you're free. Let me know!
Super cute kiddos! I love Jake's pose in the pool...what a stud.
Hope you're all doing well. Thanks for coming to the picnic in the park with the rest of the clan to see me off.
Post a Comment