Saturday, November 7, 2009

HALLOWEEN

the day after halloween we had to go up north cause shawn had a training and while we were up there of course we had to buy a dog:) this was how ave and the puppy rode the majority of the ride home!
Jake and Lindz on halloween

Ave and Callie at the trunk-or-treat


my little flower



my genie, dragon, and flower.....they are such cute kids I have to admit(I am probably biased)




Well even though my husband hates when I color cordinate the kids on halloween I did:) aren't they so cute





such a happy little pumpkin







this was the night before halloween.....we finally carved our pumpkins!







me and Ave cleaned all the pumpkins and then Shawn came and carved one







this was our house a couple of days before Halloween luckily it all melted before trick-or-treating









7 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute costumes!! And just so you know..I love the coordinating Halloween shirts.:) Snow YUCK!! We haven't seen snow in Nevada yet. That makes me happy!

Brandon and Lori said...

SO CUTE! HATE THAT I MISSED SEEING YOU MORE, I GUESS YOU GOT HOME OK!

Jenn C. said...

Your kids are so cute!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Love the costumes! I can't believe all that snow!!!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ugh. Snow already?!? At least it didn't stay long :)
Fun Halloween pictures! Love the little flower!

Laici said...

Love the costumes, love the cute kids in them, love the pumpkins and LOVE THE SNOW! Where did it all go?!

Ashlee said...

So, I just got done holding Adlee and I she told me to look at the pics of Adlee's twin! Holy Moly they do look alike! CUTE GIRLS!