Well she did it again! yes that bone is supposed to be connected and yea it was close to coming out of her skin! she had slept over at my sister-in-laws house and the next day her and her cousins went to jump on the tramp and this is what happened when she tried to get off! so today we our off to primary childrens to see what needs to be done!:) yea for us!
They did set her bone back it was a long day in the er
look whos getting so big!
They did set her bone back it was a long day in the er
look whos getting so big!


7 comments:
I heard about Avery, that is so sad. I hope she is doing better. Addison is so cute. I love her little cheeks. Jake is looking good in the cowboy gear. I hope he likes being a cowboy because he is in it for life.
How sad! Poor Avery! Brooklyn is very worried.
Holy crap! I can't believe she broke it again. Poor girl. Addison is getting so big. Cute kids!
Poor Avery.:( That girl needs to be put in a bubble.:) Addi is getting soooo big! So adorable too! I tell you this every time and I'll tell you again....You have the cutest kids ever!!
OH, that poor baby's arm! And she's SMILING! Wow! Hope it heals quickly. Can't believe how cute Addison is...all pudgy and sweet! Jake looks like a little Shawn Jr. Darling family! Happy Holidays!
I'm so sorry about the broken arm. I pray I won't have to ever deal with that. At least it didn't happen in the summer :( SORRY!!! What a tough girl!
That doesn't look like Jake. I would have thought it was another kid if you didn't say it was him. Are you sure it's him?
Post a Comment