Wednesday, March 17, 2010

and so it begins

Well today the branding has begun! It will probably take until the end of april until it ends, so you might be seeing a lot of pictures that look alike! Today was so Awesome though it was so warm, and the kids were so happy to finally be spending time outside. jake on his horse woodrow...this horse is 3 people!
those are some dang cute kids!

oh my pretty neice


my 2 favorite boys.




grandpa great got to come for a little while....he was so happy! I was talkingto him and this is how the conversation went
me:" we are glad you got to come. You will have to come again next time."
Grandpa: "I don't think that I will be seeing you guys very much longer."
me: "what?.....sure you will "
Grandpa: "I almost had to dig a hole right here!"
he is such a good grandpa we all love him lots!




3 comments:

Brittany said...

Where's all the snow??:) Just kidding, aren't you glad it's getting warm? It sounds like you guys are going to be busy for a while. Ohhhh the life of a cowboy....and his family.:)

Sandi said...

It's that time of year! I have loved the warm weather! Please stay! Is that Jessie? She is so grown up and pretty.

Rydgd said...

Oh, I love Grandpa Fred! It was fun catching up with all the goings on on your blog. I lost all of my links months ago and have gotten behind. The kids are darling! Happy Easter!