Monday, April 5, 2010

BIG WEEK/weekends

Well Sat. March 27 we woke up early and just me and shawn went to salt lake to a suprise b-day party for shawns sister michele. It was so nice to go and leave all the kids with Stacy and Taylor(that shawns cousin and her husband) I still cannot thank them enough! my kids had a blast, and so did me and shawn! We got home late Sunday, then on Monday Ipacked up the kids and went to moab to meet my parents at arches national park. way in the distance is delicate arch
Ave & Jake were troopers they walked and hiked a long way!


Ave liked to climb on the rocks so my dad went with her.

my mom and the kids in front of double arch






Then a couple of days later we had a birthday I cannot believe that my little boy is 3!

these were a couple of his presents....he got a bike and some new boots! he was thrilled





him and his tractor cake





we colored easter eggs because it was almost easter!








This was what adison liked the best out of all easter!







Then Sat. for our easter picnic we went to tank point to brand calves and have some hot dogs!
Jake playing with his shovel








checking out his loot











the crew finding all of the eggs











so many........












this was where ads spent most of her time













shawn roping some of those mean cows














Ave with her loot















shawn and ave riding off to check the cows.















when are you too young to ride a horse?

















doesn't he look thrilled?!


















now thats a cowboy




















5 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't believe Jake is 3 already! He totally looks like a little cowboy just sittin' on his horse.:) Looks like a fun weekend for you guys!

Rydgd said...

I love that last pic of Jake chillin' on the horse! Priceless! Your kids are darling!

Sandi said...

Moab looks like so much fun AND warm. I'm still waiting for my first day of t-shirt weather! Happy b-day Jake! I love the tractor cake!

Heats said...

Those are some cute pictures. Where did you get those cowboy boots? Livvy wants a "girl" pair like Jesse's and Cohen wants some cause Livvy does and I can't find them anywhere!! ??

Brandon and Lori said...

Ike is looking at this with me and loves the pictures of Jake. They so need to spend some time together. He has the same bike. And wants to ride a horse to, maybe I'll get him liking horses so that he can talk his dad into getting one. Sorry I missed you today, just turned into a crazy day. Love ya.