Monday, May 10, 2010

WATER!

The other day the kids ,me, and Shawn got in the car and drove up to recapture so that we could see the spillway spilling over.......it is a BIG thing here in Blanding! the kids standing by the big slide and at the bottom you can see the river.
the water about to go down the BIG slide

Shawn and Ads stayed up on top of the hill



coming out of the spillway



and the water going into the spillway.....of course these posted in the wrong order but thats how it goes:)




3 comments:

Brittany said...

That's pretty crazy! I used to walk through that spillway when I was younger....not so safe now huh?:)

Sandi said...

That is so crazy to see that so full! All four years that I lived there it was never close to spilling over!
Still planning on the 4th:)

Brittany said...

Of course you're invited to my shower!! Did you think we weren't friends anymore?:) I hope you can make it, it'll be sooooo good to see you!!