Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cottonwood

The other day we went down by our new ranch and took the kids "swimming" at cottonwood! this is by where we were swimming...it's pretty cool!

Holy I have 3 kids....CRAZY!


Adison wanted to swim/drown so bad!



she loved it!




Well they all did





especially cooper






doesn't Shawn look like he is ready to go swimming ?








This was Aves favorite part she so loved to catch the catapillars...there were nests everywhere and they were out eating leaves everywhere!








This was shawns involvement:)








and shes off!
everytime we took her out of the water she would scream and cry and the second her feet touched the water she would get a huge grin on her face.....as Nicole put it..........

"INSTANT HAPPINESS"










5 comments:

Brittany said...

That's cute! Looks like a nice day & a nice swim. Shawn looks like he just got off his horse to let it drink from the creek.:) Not so much a swimmer.:)

Nicole & Trent said...

So cute, so fun. Addison was out of control. I can't believe how much she loved it. It didn't even phase her that it was freezing cold water. : )

Danelle said...

"Holy I have 3 kids" I love that line...super dang cute kids! Cottonwood is the greatest, but I think all those caterpillars would have freaked me out...I prefer them when they are butterflies:) That first photo is pretty cool, too.

Brandon and Lori said...

Looks fun. You'll have to get Shawn a better swimming suit for Bear Lake though.

Heats said...

Your ranch water looks super cool! I did sew those skirts and I would make you two!