Well I do have one of the best husbands ever.......which also takes a big team of moms, dads, and sister-in-laws. I got to go to my cousins wedding in California for 5 days with NO kids! It was a long drive but so nice with NO kids! It was tons of fun and I got to see a lot of my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma.......ect..... but here are some pictures i didn't take very many!
thebride and groom having their dance!
my aunt Jill and uncle rod( this is for their "wedding video")
My mom, her sister(my aunt) Susan , and their mom(my grandma:) )
And this is the part of my family that was there!
thebride and groom having their dance!
my aunt Jill and uncle rod( this is for their "wedding video")
My mom, her sister(my aunt) Susan , and their mom(my grandma:) )
And this is the part of my family that was there!A BIG THANKS to everyone who helped with my kids! you guys are the greatest!...And I have to say thanks to my Dad and Mom....they made the trip lots of fun and I love them lots!

1 comment:
I can't believe you didn't stop in Lovelock and say "HI"!:) Didn't you say you drove through on I-80? Sounds like a fun relaxing trip without the kids. Glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment