While we were in Durango Ave decided that she wanted to get her ears pierced. She had told me a couple of times that she wanted to, but everytime we were somewhere we could do it she thought that it might hurt to much and would decide not to. So we woke up checked out of our motel and went to the mall. All of Averies older girl cousins have their ears pierced and they were ALL there to support her. She was so big she didn't even cry(she might have wanted to a little). But she LOVES them!
4 comments:
So so cute!! She looks like a such a little woman.:)
I like Keith, Shawn and Adison in the back ground. : )
Wish I could have been there....
Brave girl!!!! I figured you would follow daves rule and make her wait until she was 16.....:)
Now Ave and Cupcakes are twinners..
Post a Comment