Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I can't believe that my little boy is 4 years old! He is such a good kid and we love him tons! He was really excited for his birthday and was even more excited that Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Dave were going to be here. For his birthday dinner we had Jakes favorite....orange chicken and rice. I made him a train cake and it turned out really cute (I am glad that Heather came to help)! Happy Birthday Jakers!













I have been meaning to journal this for a while but since it is about Jake and I am doing Jakes birthday I guess I will journal it now. A couple of months ago I was in the kitchen andJake was looking outside the window and this is the converstion that followed.

Jake-"Mom we are all out of snow we need some more."

Me-"I know we need to be sure to ask Heavenly Father to bless us with some rain and snow."

Jake-"Well do you have his phone number?"

Me-"No but that is why we say our prayers."

Jake-"Why so we can ask for his number?"

Love him!


The other day me and the kids got up early got in the car and started driving up North to my mom and dads. It is about a six hour drive and about thirty mintues into the drive he sarts saying "are we almost there?" I tell him that we are not so he asks a few more times and then about 5 hours into the drive he says "Mom I not think you know where we going! It not usually takes this long. Maybe we need to call dad I think grandmas is that way (pointing in the opposite direction). I am glad that he has so much faith in me!






1 comment:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Wow....4 years old! Great job on the train cake Kathryn! That's soooo cute!