Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horse Games and BRANDING!

It is that time of year again! I love branding season.....Yes it STINKS, but it is so much fun! It's a little crazy to me that a lot of our nieces and nephews are now big enough to reallly get in the corral and throw down the calves because when I first went branding they were all tiny. I guess that it has been 8 years though. Shawn and some of his buddies did some horse games this year. I will just say that Shawn was really proud of 44 (his horse that everyone else thinks is crazy) because he won horse of the games.









Tyler told me that I had to take a picture of the PERFECT brand!














These 2 crack me up! I am pretty sure that they are going to be the best of friends. They will definately give Shawn and Tyler a run for their money!


These two dogs don't ever leave Shawn and it was killing them not being able to be on the other side of that fence.


This picture cracks me up! I don't know where Jake learned those moves but he might be giving me a run for my money when he gets bigger.



1 comment:

Brandon and Lori said...

He will if he is doing that with his cousin! Cute(?) pictures. Why aren't you in any of them? Love ya.