Monday, September 12, 2011

SCHOOL!

 I can't believe that I have a kid that goes to ALL day school! She loves it and is doing so well. My birthday was August 17 and school started the 18, Shawn didn't know and planned me a surprise night away.  I asked Ave if it would be okay if me and dad weren't here to take her to school. She quickly asked who was going to stay with them. I told her Nicole and she was happy with that, so we picked out her outfit together and got her all ready for school the next day. Nicole did an awesome job getting her ready for school and even did her hair really cute.  On a side note me and Shawn had a happy birthday and it was so nice of him to think ofsomething like that, it is so nice to have some time alone together. Love these varmits though! 
All ready for school

happy to be awake

Jake started preschool the next week and was nervous at first but now loves it! He goes to school every Tues. and Thurs. from 11:50 to 2:50 it's so nice because Ave just picks him up and brings him out to the car. Plus that is usually when Adison has a nap so I can get some stuff done.......or just relax:)

Adison had to get in on some of the pictures!




2 comments:

cassie said...

Your kids are a perfect mix of the two of you. Good work on that.

Nicole & Trent said...

Wow, I'm right proud of my hair-do skills. You were pretty nervous when I said that there were 14 pony tail holders in her hair, weren't you? Ha ha.