Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Australia Day 1

ok so I probably won't do a post for each day but these pictures took forever to download and they all happened to be on day 1. We started out the day by going to find some "wild" kangaroos. We found them lying in a cemetary. They were everywhere but SO fun to see! Then we went to see what the bush of Australia looks like, I don't think I would like to live in the bush. Then we headed to a little animal park and saw native animals of Australia. We ended the day with a little trip to the beach, which was AMAZING! I love myself a beach!



all 5 of us! no kids......CRAZY!


There are not white kangas in the wild. They had rescued an albino and bred it and this is what happened.
see the extra pair of legs. When babies are big enough to jump in and out of the pouch they often just jumpin head first.

Hello sunshine!



All 7 of us with a wallaby


the Australian bird......the kuckabura

This bird was sure lori was going to feed him.






I think we could have stayed here everyday all day! The beaches were AMAZING!

I thought a lot about these people though!

No comments: