Sunday, January 27, 2008

Europe

okay so I posted these pictures in the wrong order. I was looking through my pictures the other day and I found our trip to Europe it was close to 2 years ago but it was so Awesome I thought that I would share some pictures. We went because my brother-in-law Tyler went on his mission to Spain. All of shawns bro and sis came it was some quality family time. We flew into Madrid and then went to barcelona(his mission). Then we went to valencia, then to rome, venice, milan, and back to madrid. It was amazing to see the things that were built so many years ago. This is Venice only me and shawn and 2 others went here the others went to Florence.

We were able to go and see a real bull fight it was pretty brutal but it was the 3 best bull fighters in all of Spain. A lot of culture that I didn't know about they are not nice to those bulls....obviously
the madador
this bull was saved they say this only happens like once in 10 years and we were lucky enough to see it. If the bull keeps fighting they save it so it can make mean little bulls that will someday fight.

This was the colloseum it is amazing they told us all sorts of cool stories about the things they did man talk about violence.
these are just old ruins of Rome. If you ever have the chance go to Rome and stay for a long time tit is so Awesome and so much to see.
of course we went to the vatican and saw the sisteen chapel. We even got to see the pope and listen to a little of his talk

this was in Venice, Shawn, Justin, and Tyler(his 2 brothers)
this is the madrid temple.
this is in barcelona. CRAZY!!! they have been building this for hundreds of years and still working on it.
Everyone thought I was crazy running in the sea this time of year but it was lots of fun!
this is the parthenon the oldest building in Rome.




7 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are amazing pictures! Bryce and I's dream vacation is to go to Europe. One of these days we will! I am pretty jelous that you and Shawn were able to go.

Sandi said...

Oh sure rub it in all over again:) Dinner was fun the other night. We'll have to do it again soon.

Abby said...

That trip looked awesome! I am still way jealous!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Whoa...that is a trip of a lifetime! It looked amazing--I am glad that you posted those pics.
Keep me informed about when you will be in AZ. I would love to see you--we will be on a cruise until the 24th...so hopefully you will be there after that!

Felicia said...

Sweet pictures. I'm completely jealous. So ya, I'm not doing so great on updating...work is kicking my trash.

Tai and Joe said...

I am very jealous that you got to go. I remember you talking about it on Felicia's wedding. Your pictures are awesome.
Keely posted on her blog about a dyson vacuum. I want one so so bad they are amazing.That is what she was talking about on the comment.

Ashlee said...

My goal is to get there in my lifetime and see all those sites. How awesome, I bet you want to go back.