Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been tagged by Tai.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 15 and in junior high. I was hanging out with Ab, Felicia, and Kelsie almost non stop! We walked to Smiths like 3 times a day and would get a corn dog, a mt. dew, and always a lot of treats,felicia would always get a chocodile!! and then we would have to buy Carol rice and salsa.


5 things on my "to do" list today: hmmm pick up my house...which is on my list everyday. finish the laundry that I started yesterday. Take Jake into the doctor for his 9 month check-up now that he is 10 months. read my scriptures. workout...I want to go and run but it is snowing and cold!!!


I enjoy: running...when it's nice outside. snow, but even more warm weather so I can take my kids to the park or just outside. Reading. Most of all just spending time with Shawn and my kids.


What would I do if I was suddenly made a Billionaire: Well I would start off by paying off my house. Buying a new car something bigger. hiring a maid/nanny not a full time one just when I want to go somewhere for the weekend or a little trip. Hire a decorater for my house. I would buy Shawn some land with cows and horses on it! And Shawn would totally make us invest and save.


5 jobs I have had: I worked at malmrose pharmacy, Walker Cinema, premium gas station, Gart brothers, San Jaun pharmacy, and of course being a wife and mother.


5 things people don't know about me: I am married to a real life cowboy we own about 600 head of cows and a huge ranch. I miss being close to my family and friends. I want to go back to school and get my degree. I really love a clean house...but with 2 kids and a husband it is so hard to keep it that way. I love to learn to do new things...I am working on cooking, sewing and just having fun projects.

I think I will tag Lori, Sandi, Brittany..thats all everyone else has been tagged!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am not a huge fan of being tagged but I love to read people's response when they are tagged so I guess I will do it for that reason.:) I had forgotten that you worked at Gart Bro. in Cedar. I used to go in there sometimes and talk to you. I guess I must have missed you since we weren't working at Premium anymore.:)

Abby said...

Great job on figuring out the picture thing, it looks awesome! Oh the good old days when we were 15!