Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Just trying to get a good picture thought I would show some attempts
Jake would not sit by her for the life of him!

I love this picutre though it so fits real life!


WE had a pretty good halloween! Earlier that day our high school football team had a playoff game so we decided to go. Jake liked watching the game but all of a sudden I notcied that he was broke out in hives EVERYWHERE! so I told Shawn that I was taking him to the doctor and by the time I got there the hives were all the way up his neck and on his face.....the clinic got me right in and the doctor told me it was just a contact allergy. Something he had come in contact with but I have no idea what it was! So anyway after that we went to our ward trunk or treat and then went to a couple of houses. Ave kept saying she was a little cowgirl but mostly a horse



Jake was a purple dragon which totally fit his personal





just trying to get a picture





a couple days before halloween we had Averies best friends Callie over along with Linds her little sister and their mom and dad and painted pumpkins they had a little to much fun:)







heres the crew!






6 comments:

Abby said...

CUte costumes! I Love the little cow girl! Hey e-mail me your phone numbers so I can call you!!!!!! I dont have them anymore, that is why I havnt called you back. Or else just call me, again!

Brittany said...

Way cute costumes!! My mom said that you guys stopped be her house and she thought the kids looked so cute! Avery is the cutest cowgirl on a horse ever!! I'm glad you guys had a fun halloween!

Brandon and Lori said...

Jake is so cute. I love my little cowgirl but mostly horse. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween too!!

Felicia said...

How fun! It looks like they have completely different personalities. So let me know what I can do for the shower, k!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, your kids are so stinkin cute. Thanks for the invite about Felicia's shower, it has been forever sense I have seen anyone. I am so bummed too because we are going out of town for Thanksgiving we will be in St. George. We are actually leaving Friday early in the morning. Joe's family is all down there so we are heading down. Thank you again. I will have to meet up with you guys next time. Tell Felicia I will call her. Thanks