Monday, November 24, 2008

Good ol' days

Okay so I need to work on my scanning abilities but I am new at it okay but I was cleaning out one of my drawers and Ave came across my old picture book from high school.....MAN we had a lot of fun even though most of the time there was only 4 of us. Kelsie was usually with her boyfriend.....which most of the time i didn't like them:) But wouldn't be fun just to go back to those days for like a week! We had so much fun....with NO responsibilities!


remeber Sunday nights were lawn chair nights at Stephs!


WOW we were cool!




DANCES.......what fun!



what was with us and hats?






Ab remember our shades? we loved those things!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe those pics!! We were so rad!! Man lawn chair nights were the best!! I will have to dig through my old pics and see what embarrassing photos I can dig up!!

Felicia said...

Holy crap that is so crazy to see! I bet Averie thought we were weird!... well we kind of were.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I couldn't make it to the shower I had to work. I am actually there right now. Hope it was fun!!

Ashlee said...

fun pics!!
You needed to go farther back to when you and kelsie would bug the heck out of me by yelling over the fence while we jumped on the tramps!!! I agree-Kelsie's boyfriends in HS were all dorks.

Brittany said...

Oh the good ol' days! Gotta love 'em! Having no responsibilities and little worries would be great again wouldn't it?:)