Well Ave got a new haircut...I had the lady cut about 5 inches off....and it is so much easier to do! Then I thought that I could give Jake a haircut. His hair was pretty long and so I wanted to trim it around the ears and then leave the top of it a little longer......well lets just say next time I will take him to someone who knows how to cut hair because I ended up shaving his whole head! sad huh:(
cute new hair
this is our new dog Piper...she is just a puppy and so kind of annoying but she seems like she will be a good working dog! and look at her cool eyes!

this is Jakes new haircut! I know I know I won't try and do it again!
cute new hair
this is our new dog Piper...she is just a puppy and so kind of annoying but she seems like she will be a good working dog! and look at her cool eyes!
this is Jakes new haircut! I know I know I won't try and do it again!

6 comments:
Nice new haircuts! I like Jakes' it's not bad. Good to talk to you so many times today. Ave is looking old. How sad!
I hope you mean "new" not "knew." Have you been hanging out with Ab? Kidding! I'm excited for the shower. I'll see you at your mom's. Are we planning on seeing the vampire movie? I remember you talking about it awhile ago. If we're planning on it, I'm totally in.
Hey--I like Jake's haircut. He looks cute!
So, I have to give you some sad, sad news. I won't be able to make it to Felicia'a shower :( Isaac's sister is due to have a baby right around then and he was super paranoid with me drving all by myself from Vegas. And the flights would only leave me in Utah for a day and a half....so sadly, I will not be able to make it-BUT I will have to see Felicia's cute baby when I am there in December. Will you be around for Christmas or after? I am bummed--sorry!
hi kathryn! I like your background, its cute!
I loved the pics of your kids on Halloween... so funny!
Hope you guys are doing well!! :)
I like both of the new haircuts! Avery looks cute as always and I'm liking Jake's shaved look, I think you did a great job!:)
YES I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TWILIGHT I HAVE HEARD VERY GOOD THINGS. 5 SLEEPS!
Post a Comment